Thursday, January 2, 2014

Today's walk report: 010214

Same story...

As yesterday except not for the lack of a good night's sleep or maybe it was for the lack of a good night's sleep two nights ago. Whatever, I struggled once again today but still went for my regular 8.79 km campus walk. Mother nature was quiet out there. It was a beautiful clear, calm day, about 81ยบ when I walked out the door at 2:30 but I saw virtually no fauna out and about. Very few birds and for the most part the ones I saw were sparse and uninteresting.

My red-tailed friend from yesterday was perched in a tree today but this time he/she flew away in the opposite direction when I approached.


Same to you buster!

Other than that... nothing on the photo front.

There was one thing that made it all worth while and that was the music. On the way to the campus...


and on the way back...


Which appears that's out of print. I'm only finding it available for download and on Amazon at "new prices" of $63 and up and used for $50 + shipping. I'm glad I bought it in 2002.

That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment