Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Today's walk report: 060513

Getting out the door...

Sometimes that's a hard thing to do. I'm trying to pick up the pace here a bit and get more things I'd like to get done, done. This in order to create an environment which is more conducive for uncovering and discovering and doing what I NEED to do. Today I felt like I was in the middle of a 1/2 dozen different tasks, all loosely related and it was getting late for heading out. But I did, 6:40 I was out the door and I was still thinking about all the stuff I didn't finish today.

Good news on the walk... Graduation day at the school! YIPPEE!!! That means no annoying Jr. college kids at least for awhile. Seriously 18-20, these kids are a mess. Summer session last year also didn't seem to invade my space too much so perhaps smooth sailing for awhile.


Look at all those young people getting an AA degree. I wonder what's next.

The only other semi amusing thing on the walk today was this. I felt some flying insect run into my upper lip and I think it ended up in my chewing gum. I had just put a fresh piece of gum in my mouth so... what the hey, I kept chewing.


I'll leave you with one of the anthems of my generation...


No comments:

Post a Comment