Sunday, September 8, 2013

Today's walk report: 090813

Every thing's dead.

Seriously, after this past week or so of unbearable heat with triple digit temps and just hour upon hour of HOT, there's nothing to take pictures of on my regular walks. As far as critters go most daytime animals have retired by the time I get out since I'm holding off watching the thermometer slowly drop.

So... no action. I did about 2/3 of the campus walk and about 1/5th of a supermarket walk. I needed to head for the store as an end of walk detour so I could pick up garlic and some linguine. I decided I was going to make linguine al pesto for dinner.

I haven't made fresh pesto in quite some time. It was okay. You really need to mix Pecorino Romano and Parmesan cheese. I didn't have any Pecorino and didn't care to buy any.


I know it's boring. I don't care. I'll spare you from any discussion of the rest of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment