Thursday, September 5, 2013

Today's walk report: 090513

Dogs and cats: A walk report re-run.

This is a screen-shot of a walk report I made back on December 17, 2012 back when this thing was something I did most evenings on Facebook. I took the screen-shot cause I thought it was cute enough to send to my sister who's a big "cat person." That would be a person who has and is very fond of cats not a person who has somehow magically transformed into a cat. However, I think if I were to pick one animal that I could transform into just briefly, it would be a cat. When I was a kid I used to think that we would eventually have drugs which to do such transformations. I don't know why I thought this, perhaps it was a Jekyll and Hyde thing.

Cat People (1942)

Anyway, I thought of this again because 1.) I was going through e-mails to my sister looking for something yesterday and saw this once more and 2.) I saw two cats out roaming today on my walk & dog out loose who was giving me a momentary bad vibe. I'm also using it again because it's easy and I want to go relax for awhile. It's been a long day.


No comments:

Post a Comment