Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Today's walk report: 071713

I smell gas.

Important update: I reported this earlier as being PG&E, it's not, it's the Southern California Gas Company.

I've smelled gas going past this one house for about a week now and today I finally ran into the owner and his wife as they were working in the yard. So I stopped and said, hi, hey you know I've been walking past your house now for several days and... The guy cut me off with, "you smell gas." He showed me what I didn't notice which was the SCG white spray paint markers in the street, running about 20'. That's all they did. I didn't pin down how long it's been but both he and his neighbors have complained. I was also planning to call except  Apparently this leak has been happening for some time. Meanwhile yesterday I saw this lady sitting in her car talking on the phone flicking her cigarette right out where SCG had put their markers. Basically the guy said to me, they're not going to do anything.


Way to go Gas Company.


No comments:

Post a Comment