Friday, July 26, 2013

The missing walk report: 072513

This is a little odd...

I was late for my walk yesterday but I found this nice little park I had never seen before. I was walking along, minding my own business and suddenly there was a strange beam of light surrounding me. Of course being in Los Angeles County I was certain it had to be the Los Angeles Police helicopter conducting a routine inspection. Without warning my camera was thrown from my hands and landed in a small patch of pink garden hydrangeas. That's the last thing I can recall.

I woke up in the same spot seemingly fine although light-headed and I had this rather odd feeling in, well, let's just say, my posterior. I pulled the camera from the hydrangeas and checked the time only to find it was precisely the same time I last remembered. I walked home perplexed yet I felt invigorated and content. You could only image my surprise when I checked for images on the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment