Sunday, July 14, 2013

Today's walk report: 071413


9.04 km and 3 hours later...

I didn't add much distance to the "regular" 8.79 km walk but I sure took my time.

Mostly stuff I've shot before, only different.

A green fruit beetle (Cotinis mutabilis) gets serious with an Emu Bush flower.


More tiny flowers, no ID.


I'm not sure if that was a flour tortilla or some sort of pastry but this squirrel was eating like it was a huge score.


A much better shot my donkey friend from the other day.


The world famous straw flowers once again.


 Bee on another unknown flower, Australian native.


A flower in the sun.


Igor came up on my iPod again so I cruised over to the chalk hills of the cross country course to listen and watch the sunset.


It was a really nice walk. I got a lot out of my system. Thanks for participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment