Saturday, February 15, 2014

Today's walk report: 021514

The turtles are back!

No, not the 60's band that did the song Happy Together...


I think this means we can officially kiss winter goodbye in Southern California because the red-eared slider turtles know what's up.

Meanwhile, until a short while ago I was much more inclined to spend my evening hours pulling together photos, making post production edits, etc. and do this report but now I'm in love like I've never been before and want to get back to her. So, no stories. I'll simply leave you with some pictures. I hope you like them. We had a very pleasant walk into the early evening. I so enjoy my new companion. It's a whole new "ball game" sharing my walks with someone I love.

Blue hibiscus, alyogyne huegelii.


Ozothamnus diosmifolius, or Rice Flower.


Purple iris.


 ID forthcoming... Maybe.


Tip of the eucalyptus.


My reflection in her eye. <sigh>


I can't see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life...



No comments:

Post a Comment