Sunday, May 5, 2013

Today's walk report: 050513


Cool, breezy and no smoky skies... the weather dude keeps saying it's going to rain. I ended up adding some extra hill climbing and took the walk just over 10km.

For the most part the day looked like this, with the sun in various positions.

Today, under the gloom, I took macro pictures of tiny flowers. I think this might be a weed.

 Coyote-Mint (Monardella villosa)
I haven't a clue.


Can you find the two ants?

Aesculus californica (California Buckeye or California Horse-chestnut)

This is some water plant, it also appears to have a couple of "guests."


Oh, there was also this, toward the start of the walk. I hope this person never sees "their" hawk again or has the opportunity for ever "owning" any other bird of prey and I hope that this "lost" bird is able to find it's way free of the "leather straps and small leash." Jerk.


No comments:

Post a Comment