Friday, December 20, 2013

Today's walk report: 122013

Real short.

I got another late start, there's too much I'm trying to get done before Christmas... actually before Tuesday, the day before Christmas. So I only walked to the garden and back so I could come home and make a a soda run. Only non-alcoholic beverages here but I picked up some really fine sodas, including my favorite, Fentimans Ginger Beer. In fact I went a little nuts with that but I haven't been able to find it for more than a year.

Just one picture. This is Toyon (Heteromeles arbutifolia). I learned from my sister's blog that this is the official plant of Los Angeles. I don't know how the voting works it certainly wouldn't be my choice but hey, it looks a little Christmasy so here you go.


The sunset was once again spectacular but this time I watched it from the car on the way to Bev-Mo. There were a lot of people in BevMo but I was the only one buying soda. Now I have to resist the urge to indulge in this.


No comments:

Post a Comment