Friday, December 27, 2019

Today's walk report: 122719

Snow, the Santa Susana Mountains and behind me, a mere 10 miles away, we have the Pacific Ocean with girls in bikinis and people surfing and stuff.

I usually make panoramas using some sort of legitimate aspect ratio, Not this time. This image was cropped to the width of my monitor, 2560 pixels. Blogger is going to change that. The panorama was composed using 14 images, each 5184 x 3456 pixels in size with 40-50% overlap


 I walked up 137 steps that I wasn't particularly inclined to walk up to get this image to share. I hope you appreciate that.

2 comments:

  1. Nice image! I caught the sunset over the same snowy mountains late yesterday afternoon - everything was glowing pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot . It always blew me away to see snow on the mountains when it was sizzling in the Valley.

    ReplyDelete