Saturday, December 7, 2019

Today's walk report: 120719

It wasn't much of a walk and there was all sorts of something doesn't feel quite right. But it was the weather that turned me around. The one thing I always seem to check, the hourly forecast, I simply zoned out and forgot. BUT, I had checked just two hours earlier and I looked safe then.


What I got were showers. About 3 minutes before the rain started I took this picture of 9 doves. Moments later I tied a plastic bag over the camera (yeah, thought of that).  Another couple 100 yards in it was obvious I needed to turn around. The total walk was just over 1/2 mile, about 1 km.


The music attached to my head was and still is...


1 comment:

  1. Too bad you walk was cut short. We got only a little rain on Friday and virtually zip afterwards.

    ReplyDelete