Sunday, February 16, 2020

Today's walk report: 021620

A beautiful day with walk time temps from 70-73º f. I mostly walked but here are a few photos.

Phoebis sennae, the cloudless sulphur.


'Haven't seen a duck in the pond for a long time. He was solo.


I do not remember seeing this before and it doesn't look new. If it was meant for birds it has been taken over by bees. It's about 20 ft or 6 m high.



Bah, hee-haw.


I was disappointed I wasn't able to get in front of this red-tailed hawk before it flew off. It wasn't until I got home that I realized there were two. The lower hawk must've watched me walk right under it. I was 45 m away here so, whatever.


All in all, the sun was high and it wasn't the best for taking pictures but it was really nice to get out and walk and there was almost no one else around.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos as always. It's been beautiful here today too, although I can't help wishing for a bit more rain.

    ReplyDelete