This made me chuckle. This song came up on my phone just as I was crossing one street and saw the yellow hoop on a lawn off the sidewalk ahead.
Meanwhile, lovely a.m. weather today. Out the door without a rush (although I skipped a shower), I walked 1.92 miles, which was further than I thought I'd have time for or be inclined to do. Temperature for the duration was 68º to 70º F.
Note: This track features a sharp, cynical commentary on religion and dogmatic beliefs.

Love this ! So grateful you introduced me to Porcupine Tree a few years ago 😇
ReplyDeleteA “few years ago?” Maybe a couple, few, or perhaps even a few, few years ago? I was taken aback a little this morning when I was reminded that the album, Deadwing, came out in 2005. I think I first found out about PT in 2002, the album, In Absentia.
Delete