Sunday, July 11, 2021

Today's walk report: 071121

 Happy birthday, Docken!

This is a special happy, happy birthday walk report in celebration of Docken’s very special birthday. From the garden this morning, it’s just the photos because to be perfectly honest… I can’t sit at my desk any longer. To be even more honest, right at this moment, I’m typing from my iPad, lying on my bed with a heating pad on my back. Don’t worry… that’s pretty much normal, I’ll be fine. Okay, heading back to the Mac to drop the pictures in. These are going in however Blogger chooses to sort them.

It was a nice walk, very peaceful. The music in my ears was serene. 














Thanks for looking. Now please think this for a moment and you may be on your way... happy birthday, Docken!


4 comments:

  1. The Happy Birthday Walk Report is lovely! I'm honored! Thank you, Eric! You've made this celebration a truly wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you’re having a wonderful birthday and that you’re doing well !

      Delete
  2. I've extended my own best wishes to Docken. As to your back, have you talked to a doctor about some PT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hummingbird pics are astounding! Still waiting to spy one in my yard 🤨

    ReplyDelete