Sunday, October 1, 2017

Today's walk report: 100117, Become, Seem, Appear

Become, Seem, Appear...

I was going to go with a different title but I just saw the above as a song title in my music library* and it struck me as being appropriate for this post. We left for a walk at about 7:45 A.M., it was cool and overcast. It was gray. It actually looked like fall, which it is, but the look and feel of autumn isn't something to count on at the beginning of October in SoCal. It wasn't a great morning for taking pictures... unless you really looked close. So that's what I did.

The first image is what most people see walking along (and even then you have to pay attention). The second image is what you see if you look closely, sometimes very closely.

1
2
1
2
1
2
1
2
1
2
1
2
 Last one and I forgot to take a full shot for this. That whole idea was an afterthought. This is kind of in between anyway so you can probably figure it out.


Once again, thanks for coming along. It's been swell having you on board. Think peace.

* Become, Seem, Appear is from the album, Oregon, In Concert 1975. Look it up, it's great music.

1 comment: