Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Today's walk report: 110513

Time is not on my side.

Another short(er) walk, 6.5 km or 4.04 miles or 3,817.35 Smoots... It's the crazy time change thing, I just can't get out early enough and I've felt even less inclined lately to walk in the dark. I'll get used to it. It's different too on days I bring a dslr, then I have more motivation to get out while I still have decent light.


It was pleasant. I walked fast, had music playing but was mostly problem solving. That's a longer discussion than I have time or the mood for right now but I will get into it some day. It's amazing how many things I work through on my walks. On a lot of different levels too. It could, for example, be something I'm working on in the house, something I want to do creatively or something I feel I need to straighten out in my head. Today it was the later. Right now though I'm going to work on some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment