Saturday, October 5, 2013

Today's walk report: 100513

Here's the deal...

I've got too much going on with my computer right now and 8 GB RAM is not cutting it. There's so much going on in the background I'm crawling, which means I'm cutting this short.

Briefly on the walk. Nothing much going on.

Now pitching for the Ravens...


Most of my images today, another very windy day by the way, flew away from me before I could get a decent shot. This includes the crow (no, it's not a raven) in the image above. Shooting through the chain link fence behind the 1st base line, I barely got that shot off.

This guy wasn't flying off but it also wasn't very cooperative. Fortunately it moved slow but it was quite aware of me and my camera and kept moving away from me on that cactus.

I'm pretty sure this is a Euthochtha galeator but definitely it's in that group, Leaf-footed Bugs (Coreidae).


Here's another shot becaue this is all I've got.


No comments:

Post a Comment