Friday, September 6, 2013

Today's walk report: 090613

Fortunately I missed all of this...


Must be an old sign, nobody uses tape anymore.


They turned the Jr. College into a High School. It's pretty close anyway.


Since when do you have two homecoming queens? Karma?!? When I was in High School one of my best friends and I would go to a room called "Oral Arts" which had a stage and a piano. We used to do improv stuff on the piano as a duet. One of the songs we made up was called "Homecoming Queen." The opening line to the song was, "You say you're the homecoming queen of Taft High, well fuck ya..." We were like that then and I wouldn't feel any different today.


I'm sure whatever this was for it's a  real class "A" production.

Meanwhile on the iPod...

Gentle Giant. Amazing band. They deserved so much more success.


No comments:

Post a Comment