Saturday, August 10, 2013

Today's walk report: 081013

I'm just lookin' around...

Once again I spent a lot of time looking for something new or different. For the garden it's heading into that time where everything has or is dying back or struggling.

There is always some sameness that I find interesting. Like the 3 crows on the lamppost yesterday, they were there again today. Animals have their routines.


Most of the neighborhood just south of me is still zoned for horses. In my youth you'd see people riding frequently. What is now the orange line busway, immediately south of my street was a not so used railroad track with lots of dirt sidebar perfect for short runs on horseback.


I found this hat but darn the luck, it didn't fit.


It continues to amaze me how many animals stop to watch the sunset.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment