Monday, August 5, 2013

Today's walk report: 080513

Another...

Ice cream run. I couldn't help myself at Costco today (a walk in and of itself.) I thought I was going to be fine after picking up bread and rounding the corner toward... THE BAKED GOODS! My biggest dietary downfall are cookies, cakes, pies and muffins. So I told myself, no carrot cake cupcakes this time--just keep moving. To my surprise there were no carrot cake cupcakes but then my eyes locked onto these...

Oh no, say it isn't true-- Red Velvet Cake Cupcakes! And only $1.16 a piece!! And they're HUGE!!!


I broke down, there are no other words for it. I simply crumbled for the crumbles.

I did not, however, buy any ice cream to go with my cupcakes. I mentioned here that I must have i.c. with cake but i.c. at Costco probably means you have to buy something like 8 gallons of it. I didn't even bother looking.

91ยบ I walked to get ice cream but this time I went direct. Last time I walked about 6 km before I got to the market. The direct route is about 2 km and it's about 2.5 km coming home. I have a lot to do tomorrow and I did 16.25 km hard on the bike in the AM. So fuck it.

I did swing over along the walk to say hello to one of my girlfriends. She doesn't talk much so it was brief. I mentioned I was concerned about her dieting so much and asked her if maybe she has a problem and should seek some counseling. I don't think she paid any attention.


I like them both... but only cupcakes require ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment