Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Today's walk report: 042413

On a "performance" level it was a wonderful walk. I felt fantastic. I haven't hustled through the regular 8.78 km walk with virtually no pain in quite some time. Hey, I'll level with you, I almost always have foot pain. At least. But I walk though stuff and endorphins usually kick in about the 1 km mark. It worked out great too since I wanted to get back for Dodgers baseball. I walked in bottom of the 5th to a 1-1 tie against the Mets.

Meanwhile, there was this t-shirt sort of artsy statement against rape on the college campus. I could read some short ones in passing and it was interesting that there were statements regarding rape against men too. For the snapshots I simply pointed and clicked. The long shot represents about 1/4 of the total number of shirts.

(3-1 Dodgers, bottom of the 6th... see ya.)



No comments:

Post a Comment